By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services and the Website. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that company or other legal entity.
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Website or through other communication means. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Website, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with us and you are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
If you want to use certain features of the Services you’ll have to contact us. You can contact us by filling the Contact Us form on the website or by directly calling, messaging or emailing us. By filling the Contact Us form you allow Your Property Square to call, message and Email you during reasonable hours. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information.
4. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Your Property Square does not warrant that
the Services will meet your requirements or expectations,
the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable,
any errors in the Services will be corrected.
The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Officer set in this document.
5. You understand and agree that Your Property Square shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from:
the use or the inability to use the Services;
any changes which Your Property Square may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services;
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services;
or any other matter relating to the Services.
6. Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail.
7. You understand that Your Property Square can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services.
8. Your Property Square may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at Your Property Square’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights on the website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to Your Property Square and the Website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Your Property Square's prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non-commercial use.
Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Your Property Square’s name, any Your Property Square trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
Use any Meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademark(s), logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that Your Property Square will send Emails and Text messages to effectively perform Services. You authorize Your Property Square to send You Emails and Text messages when required.
All prices are subject to contract. Property details are based upon the instruction of the Seller and do not constitute or form any part of any offer or contract. Legal title is subject to verification from the Solicitors involved. All floorplans, photographs and videos are for illustration purposes only. Internal measurements are approximate. It is not Your Property Square's policy to test services and domestic appliances and Your Property Square is therefore unable to verify that they are in working order. Your statutory rights are not affected by these conditions.
13. The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website. Through this Website you may be able to link to other Apps which are not under our control, we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
15. Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions on our Website to email@example.com
16. If there are issues with content infringing upon copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property please contact firstname.lastname@example.org